Download e-book for iPad: Counting the Votes: A New Way to Analyze America's by G. Scott Thomas
By G. Scott Thomas
This easy-to-use instruction manual offers a desirable and clean tackle American presidential elections and makes quite a lot of data to be had to critical researchers and political enthusiasts alike.
• contains a "Record booklet of Presidential Politics" that spotlights the simplest and worst performances via presidential applicants highlighted in 179 statistical ratings, settling on which nominee was once the youngest, got here from the smallest nation, and gained by means of the smallest margin of well known votes
• Written through an finished journalist with greater than 3 many years of expertise and who has authored 4 books fascinated by nationwide politics
• presents an alphabetical listing of the occupation documents of 289 presidential applicants among 1789 and 2012 provided in tabular shape for simple reference
Read or Download Counting the Votes: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections PDF
Similar african history books
The San/Bushmen are probably the most studied humans in anthropology, matters of analysis going again 100 years, of documentaries, or even of well known video clips (The Gods has to be Crazy). This exciting new paintings at the San is a team-based ethnography, collaborative (one of the writers is married to a member of the community), reflexive (the authors develop into characters within the booklet themselves), and literary (with poetry, discussion, interviews, images, and primary individual bills, in addition to conventional ethnographic description).
During this theoretically wealthy exploration of ethnic and spiritual tensions, Janet McIntosh demonstrates how the connection among ethnic teams within the bustling Kenyan city of Malindi is mirrored in and formed by way of the various methods the 2 teams relate to Islam. whereas Swahili and Giriama peoples are traditionally interdependent, at the present time Giriama locate themselves actually and metaphorically at the margins, peering in at a Swahili lifetime of better social and financial privilege.
In simple terms lately have historians rediscovered the severe position that French colonial troops performed within the 20th century's international wars. what's possibly nonetheless deeply under-appreciated is how a lot basic de Gaulle's loose France drew its energy from 1940 to the center of 1943 from combating males, assets, and operations in French Equatorial Africa instead of London.
The inspiration of Anomy is a suite of essays compiled from 40 years of addresses and lectures through the prestigious Nigerian author and student Femi Osofisan, who additionally is going via the pen identify Okinba Launko. Coming from one of many significant figures of the modern literary scene in Africa, those essays are candid, thought-provoking, and scintillating.
- Rwanda: les voies incontournables de la réconciliation (French Edition)
- Emerging Johannesburg
- Liberation Struggle In South Sudan
- The Kongolese Saint Anthony: Dona Beatriz Kimpa Vita and the Antonian Movement, 1684–1706
Extra resources for Counting the Votes: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections
Counting the Votes: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections: A New Way to Analyze America's Presidential Elections by G. Scott Thomas